Please sangat tawwwww...

Please sangat tawwwww...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Things I do

I dont really wanna call myself an artist or designer because my art is what I call mediocre.

But lately I'm getting a few task and been assigned to do few stuff for people. So if any of you want to pay me to do some stuff regarding doodles, simple, fun, cute design, or about to ask me for any collaboration thing, or anything that I'm able to do, you can just email me or check my work on instagram, so that you will have a picture of how my art look like. Not because you want to illegally copy or secretly condemn my work, but because you with your pure heart, want to hire me.

So, email me at sayakullestfafa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan komen guna caps lock atau terlalu banyak tanda seru. Gua ade sakit jantung. Hehehe.