Please sangat tawwwww...

Please sangat tawwwww...

Monday, September 16, 2013

Yogi, can I call you Robin? Because I'm your Batman.

We were lying next to each other, watching Sherlock Holmes at the living room, when I suddenly saw the tears running down his cheeks.

Me : Kenapa ni?

He smiled, wiping his tears.

Robin : Air mata terharu. I am so happy. I feel so complete now. Tak sangka awak sayangkan saya.

Me : Please don't cry...

He smiled again.

Robin : Sorry, saya memang sentimental. Awak tak kisah ke dengan saya ni? Yelah, saya ni gemuk, tak handsome, tak ada apa pun...

Me : I love you and I don't care how you look like.

With that, I kissed his eyes. And his cheek.

He pulled me to his chest, hugging me so tight.

Robin : Thank God, I found you. I love you so much.

And I closed my eyes, cherishing the fact that every pain and hardships I went through are finally vanquished.






Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan komen guna caps lock atau terlalu banyak tanda seru. Gua ade sakit jantung. Hehehe.